Skilled Nursing Care
Our Skilled practical & registered Nurses will deliver a number of quality Healthcare SErvices which include:
- Post Surgical Care
- Disease Management
- Diabetes Management & Teaching
- COPD Management
- Cardiac Management
- Wound Care & Wound Vacs
- Dementia & Alzheimers Management
- Medicattion Management & Teaching
- Catheter Care
- Ostomy Care
- IV / Infusion Therapy
- Port Care
- Lab Draws
- Oxygen Monitoring/ Pulse Oximetry
- Anticoagulant Management/ Monitoring
- Pain Management
Physical Therapy Care
Our Physical Therapists offer services that include, but are not limited to:
- Pain management
- Body mechanics
- Education in the use of assertive devices
- Improving range of motion
- Muscle re-education
- Flexibility training
- Arthritis care
- Back and neck care
- Pre- and post-surgery care
- Muscle strengthening
- Gait training
- Training in the use of assertive devices
The main goal of the speech therapy is to help a patient regain communication skills, so they can easily interact with the environment & express their needs & desires.
The Therapy also focuses on regaining the ability to eat and swallow without a help of the other people.
The advantage of Speech Therapy is it can be performed at their home, and every Therapy is designed to patient’s needs. This is especially important for people suffering from dementia or cognitive impairment.
Occupational Therapy Services help Patients to restore their independence and mobility. Our Occupational Therapists will assist you in:
- Patient assessment on energy management and conservation
- Assessment and evaluation of health and basic skills
- Planning and implementation of therapeutic programs
- Device assistance training, and work simplification
- (laundry, meal preparation, bathing, grooming, eating, etc.)
- Patient re-education
- Home safety
- Engaging in recreational activities
- Basic level skills education and training
Home Health Aide
Home Health Care Aid is a service that makes a positive impact on the lives of the sick, disabled and elderly.
It assist patients with completing everyday personal tasks such as dressing, bathing and a variety of hygiene needs.
It includes assistance in everyday duties such as shopping, transportation and medical appointments.